Big Bird Cloth Hanging - Multicolor
- Made of 100% Cotton - 15 Birds
- Copper coated bell at the bottom
- Hand Block Printed Fabric
- Origin : Tilonia, Rajasthan
- We deliver worldwide. VASTRAONLINE does not ship to PO BOXES.
- Most international orders are shipped via FEDEX or DHL.
- Shipping times may vary as our products are handmade and often produced in remote parts of India.
- Any duties or taxes levied by the authorities at the destination port are to be paid by the customers. Our delivery partners are authorized to deposit duties on behalf of the customer and the customer can then directly clear these with the delivery partners on receiving the packet.
- For any other queries, please write to us at email@example.com.
FREE SHIPPING TO COSTA RICA
- Shipping to Costa Rica is FREE to our stores in Guachipelin and Heredia. Please note products are shipped from India by DHL/FEDEX and shipping times may vary as often products are made in remote parts of India.
- VASTRAONLINE is obligated by law to collect sales (13%) and import tax (15%) when products are shipped to Costa Rica.
- In case you cannot pick up at our stores; we can ship to your address for a minimum charge by Correo de Costa Rica.
- B2B (Wholesale) customers pay shipping cost to Costa Rica.
FREE SHIPPING TO INDIA
- All our shipping within INDIA is FREE.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your VASTRAONLINE purchase, please get in touch with us : firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from delivery. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Return shipping cost will be paid by the customer.
- Products should be returned to the following address.
Lohari Sarai, Nagina
District - Bijnor ( U.P )
- Upon receipt of your return, we will issue a credit to the credit or debit card used for the original transaction, for the total cost of the item (including taxes).
VASTRAONLINE is not responsible for replacing lost packages if our carrier can verify the package was delivered. We provide an email with a tracking number once the package leaves our facility so that you are aware of the approximate delivery date.